Square Flange™ System - "Repair, Replace, or Switch Under Pressure"
The Square Flange™ allows switching between an orifice plate and a stop gate without a system shut down
Current Materials include: carbon steel, stainless steel, plastics, composites and exotics.
Current Coatings include: fusion, paints, teflon, polyurethanes and glass.
Current Max Pressure ratings: - 285 PSI / 20 bar - American & British Standards.
Higher pressure ratings available. International patents pending
The Square Flange™ provides a dependable and long lasting isolation point without leaving a
permanent valve. The Square Flange™ is similar in diameter to a standard flange and the laying length is
compact, making it easily adaptable for your growing systems. Our patented design allows internal surfaces to be free of corrosive fluid, giving them very long life. Compared to standard sewage valves which are known to perform poorly, show a short life span, and are expensive to replace in a pressurized system, the Square Flange™ offers longevity, performance, confidence, is inexpensive, and offers the ability to replace internal controls while pressurized!
Square Flange™ sizes range from 12” through 78+”, allowing for future isolation.
• 12” through 78+” ANSI 125/150 and ANSI 300 - bolt patterns
• Offered in 50 psi., 100 psi., 150 psi., 250 psi. working pressures (on most sizes)
• Lowest height possible for any connection.
• Drastically reduces tonnage hanging off your pipeline especially in sizes 48” and larger when compared to gate and plug valves.
• Safest way to tap PCCP “thin-wall pipe” by reducing weights and stress at hot tap locations.
• Offers Isolation point in the future without expensive valves.
• Offers Isolation point for laterals without expensive valves being left.
• Full-flow Orifice-plate for unrestricted passage of product or a reduced port Orifice-plate to provide throttling.
• Available ASTM-516 or ASTM A-36 Carbon steel, 304 / 316 Stainless steel or Fiberglass reinforced plastic.
• Teflon, Fusion or Glass-lined Orifice-plate will not allow product to settle, stays clean and dependable for years to come.
• Allows Hot tapping of existing systems without the need to leave a permanent valve.
• Allows Hot tapping of existing systems to add non round ported valves such as Butterfly valves.
• Allows removal of lateral Butterfly valves without disruption to main feeder system.
• Patents Pending